The objective of the Preschool Ministry is to provide preschoolers with a loving and safe environment in which spiritual foundations will be laid that will guide each child, when he reaches the age of accountability, to a personal relationship with Christ.
The preschool area is located near the Chapel and Atrium - signs within the building will point you in the right direction. Someone will be a the Preschool Welcome desk to greet you and be of assistance.
• Parents and other children are to remain outside the classroom, especially baby rooms.
• Parents are to sign the information sheet provided.
• Security procedures are to be observed by all parents.
• A security tag will be issued at the computer kiosk.
• The number on the security tag will be displayed on church monitors if a parent needs to return to the preschool area.
• Only the parent, or other authorized adult who presents the security tag will be allowed to pick up the child.
• No child will be released to anyone, including a sibling, unless special circumstances warrant, and previous arrangements have been made.
• Parents are asked to discreetly share information regarding custody issues with the child’s teacher or other preschool leadership.
A background check will be completed on all who work with children (anyone under the age of 18) at South Tulsa Baptist Church, regardless of whether he/she is a volunteer or paid staff member.
Preschool Policies and Procedures