GREAT EXPECTATIONS is an appropriate title for my article this week, because l have great expectations of our ministry together! My expectations relate to several areas.
• I have the great expectation of serving with the wonderful staff of South Tulsa Baptist Church as we follow the leadership of our wonderful Pastor, Bro Eric, and the will of our Heavenly Father to reach our community and the world for Christ.
• I have the great expectation of working with the Senior Adults of our church family in order to be BRIDGE BUILDERS within our church family for the purpose reaching hurting people to experience healing and wholeness in Christ.
• I have the great expectation of adopting a new name for the adults it is my privilege to serve. BRIDGE BUILDERS is a great name that describes people who will come together without putting any age restrictions on them, who are eager to draw near to Christ, and build bridges to other folks who need to come to Christ.
• I have the great expectation of building bridges of love through Bible study, pastoral care, fellowships, road trips, cruises and various events that will enable people to walk across to a faith relationship with Christ.
• I have the great expectation of the family of South Tulsa being bridge builders in order to glorify God and make the name of Christ great in our community.
• May each of us have the same GREAT EXPECTATIONS, and may our heavenly Father be glorified through us!
It is my very great privilege to build bridges with you. I am delighted to serve with you! God bless each of you!
Posted on Fri, August 9, 2019
by Kim Hayes